Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ultimate goal

  I love to write. I've been scribbling in small journals from the moment I could somewhat spell. I have an immense passion for what I do. No, not my secretary job (which I love) but for being a wife and a mommy. My family is extremely important which is why my husband and I decided to homeschool. The combined passion of writing and homeschool is the reason why I started blogging. In no way do I want to make this blog a shrine to my daughter's good works and what may look like great planning (I can assure you...IT IS FAR FROM THAT).
 This site is meant to be an inspiration to others. An insight into my life to show that if I can do it, you can probably do it better! I'm not a homeschool over-enthusiast or an expert. I don't think everyone should homeschool (Oh no she didn't! Yes, I did). People just don't have the patience for it! Sometimes I don't have it! Public school isn't evil either. Millions of children leave their classrooms everyday with a great new piece of information. 
 To me, teaching your child at home or even supplementing their public school education, is a gift that no one can ever give. It's a bond that you will have with these small minds that will never be replaced. You taught them how to walk, speak their first word, and ride a bike. They view you as the person they can learn from. They trust and love you beyond comprehension, so the knowledge they gain from you will be so special.
I am blessed to have a huge community of homeschooling families close to me, but some of you don't. Ask me tons of questions! I can guarantee I will not have every answer, but my contact list is very long. No question is a dumb question! Let me share my passion with you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote. It is so true in the homeschooling community, and in the blogging community. *Gasp* I agree not everyone should or can homeschool, and not every kid thrives in homeschool. I look forward to reading more posts :)

    ReplyDelete