Monday, August 18, 2014

Welcome!

HELLO ALL!

 First of all, I want to thank everyone that will mistakenly find my blog, has been invited, or seeks it out. I love my family and writing, so this will be my portal.

The point of this blog: HOMESCHOOLING!
 Uh Oh, I've probably lost a few readers already but bear with me. I'm new to this (both blogging and homeschooling), and my hope is to share the good times and the bad. I hope to inspire, encourage, create smiles, happy tears, and prayer.
 I posted in my bio the scripture, "Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants." Deuteronomy 32:2. I actually came upon this verse as I was looking for a blog name. I am a Pinterest girl. Following other peoples mastered crafts is my specialty. But coming up with my own name that will be memorable, touching, snazzy, and cute? Not so much. My words cannot express how much I want this scripture mirrored in my household. Amaris, my daughter, is a ball of energy and she is as smart as they come. The goal that my husband (Julian. You'll hear a lot about him soon) and I have set out for is not to keep our beautiful ray of sunshine home. Our goal is to instill a love of learning so strong that she will never cease to question and take in everything the Lord has to offer. 

Enjoy!


A hopeful momma



No comments:

Post a Comment